Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nobody wants to Sleep with Me

What?!  Yesterday I had an appointment at the cardiology office.  You should have seen the looks on the faces of the young male and female nurse practitioners when I was asked, "Do you snore?"  I quickly answered, "Well, I'm not 100% positive, but I know that no one wants to sleep with me."  haha - then I realized how wild that sounded, and followed up with, "you know what I mean....."  I'm sure they had a good laugh together after I left the office, armed with new prescriptions and a follow up plan for at at-home sleep study.  It appears that sleep apnea could possibly be to blame for my fatigue almost as much as the increased dosage of Carvedilol.  Sleep apnea also contributes to congestive heart failure so it will be good to find out if I do, in fact, have that and can start treatment.  I'm sure I'll look cute in a CPAP mask.

Connection between Cardiomyopathy and Sleep Apnea

No comments:

Post a Comment